The H.U. Lee Foundation Announces the 2015 National Scholarship Winners
It is with great pride and excitement that the H.U. Lee Foundation announces the 2015 National Scholarship Winners (listed in alphabetical order).
- Mark Carbonell of Jackson, Tennessee
- Roger Chase of Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Erik Clemente of Matawan, New Jersey
- Cameron Comrie of Alpharetta, Georgia
- McKenna Haase of Des Moine, Iowa
- Kevin Kang of Bellevue, Washington
- Anthony Papol of Pendleton, Oregon
- Marlaina Parker of Marietta, Georgia
- Anthony Shellenbarger of Indiana, Pennsylvania
- Hannah Van Nevel of Ridgecrest, California
Among the 50 candidates who met the high academic eligibility requirements for the National Scholarship, these students received the highest scores from the application review committee. Join us in congratulating each of them on such an outstanding achievement!
Thanks to everyone who supported the H.U. Lee Foundation throughout 2014!
Thanks to all licensees who hosted fundraising events and encouraged your students to submit applications for the Foundation’s National and Regional Scholarships. All applications have been processed internally and are moving to the next stage of review. This year, more than 50 students met the high standards to qualify for a National Scholarship! Over the next several weeks, their applications will be assessed by a group of teachers and school administrators. The top few students with the highest scores will be awarded National Scholarships. In May, H.U. Lee Foundation staff will be notifying Instructors of the National Scholarship winners so that they will have the opportunity to share the good news with the recipient and the remainder of their students. Good luck to everyone and stay tuned for Regional Scholarship information.