1. ELIGIBILITY: The H.U. Lee Foundation giveaway is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, residents of Canada (“Eligible Participants”). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited. Employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents and representatives of the H.U. Lee Foundation (“Sponsor”), and each of their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households of each of these individuals, whether related or not, of the above are not eligible to enter or win. Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. U.S. law governs this giveaway. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners. Winner will be announced on Family Fun night during the ATA World Expo on July 1st, 2016.
2. GIVEAWAY TIMING/DESCRIPTION: The giveaway raffle for the Yeti cooler will begin on April 2nd, 2016 at the ATA Spring Nationals 2016 at the H.U. Lee Foundation booth. After April 2nd, participants may acquire raffle tickets on the H.U. Lee Foundation PayPal account, and during the ATA World Expo up until July 1st, 2016 at 5 p.m. central standard time. There will be one prize awarded by random drawing during Family Fun night during the ATA World Expo on July 1st, 2016. All donation proceeds will go towards the H.U. Lee Foundation Scholarship fund.
Cost of donations will be $10 donation for one ticket, $15 donation for two tickets, and $25 donation for five tickets.
3. HOW TO ENTER: You may enter the giveaway through the purchase of raffle tickets which will be available at ATA Spring Nationals 2016 on April 2nd, 2016 at the ATA Spring Nationals 2016 at the H.U. Lee Foundation PayPal account page, and/or ATA World Expo 2016 up until July 1st, 2016 at 5 p.m. central standard time.
Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete, or misdirected entries. Sponsor’s decisions are final on all matters relating to this giveaway. If an entrant changes his/her email address after he/she enters the giveaway, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor by postal mailing notice to Sponsor’s address (listed in section 10 below) to be received by the end of the Promotional Period.
ALL ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ALL ENTRIES SUBMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GIVEAWAY ARE SUBMITTED ON A NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND NON-PROPRIETARY BASIS AND MAY BE USED BY SPONSOR FOR ANY AND ALL ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) IN CONNECTION WITH THE GIVEAWAY, IN PERPETUITY, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED.
4. DETERMINATION OF WINNER: Winner will be selected by random drawing, which will be conducted by H.U. Lee Foundation on July 1st, 2016 during Family Fun Night at the ATA World Expo. Sponsor’s decisions are final on matters relating to this giveaway.
Potential winner will be notified by phone and email within 48 hours of the end of the Promotional Period. Non-compliance with this time frame and/or with these Official Rules; Sponsor’s inability to contact a potential winner within a reasonable time period; or prize’s or prize notification’s return as undeliverable will result in such potential winner disqualification and, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize may be awarded to a potential alternate winner for the Drawing at issue. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of prize if winner is not at the drawing. Potential winner is responsible for cost of delivery of Yeti cooler if not present at the time of the drawing.
5. ODDS: Odds of winning the prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable period.
6. PRIZE: (1) (Drawn during Family Fun Night at ATA World Expo July 1st, 2016): 1 Yeti cooler specially wrapped (valued at $300).
No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize is permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. All taxes, and any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specifically stated within these Official Rules as being provided, are the sole responsibility of the winners, including, without limitation, all federal, state, and local taxes. Prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If prize winner is a minor, then prize may be awarded in the name of his/her parent or legal guardian, who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on winners set forth herein.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. By accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, image, likeness, photograph, publicity, and promotional purposes by Sponsor, in any and all media now or hereafter devised, including but not limited to, any online winner announcements, worldwide in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, or permission, except where prohibited by law. Entrants release and hold harmless H.U. Lee Foundation from any claims, actions, injury, loss, or damage of any kind, including but not limited to, personal injury or death, resulting, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participating in this giveaway or from the acceptance, possession, or use or misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Entrants agree that the H.U. Lee Foundation has not made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title, and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to the giveaway or any prize awarded.
8. GENERAL: Sponsor will collect information from the entrants solely for the purpose of the drawings and to notify potential winners. Sponsor will not share this information with any third party, except as necessary for the administration of the giveaway or potential winner notification as applicable, nor attempt to contact entrant, unless entrant has agreed to receive further information on Sponsor’s products and promotions or for potential winner notification (if applicable). H.U. Lee Foundation is not responsible for entries that are lost, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are transmitted late or incorrectly; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the giveaway, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of the giveaway, the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes, or in any giveaway -related materials. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify entrants who violate these Official Rules or interfere with this giveaway in any manner. If an entrant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that entrant’s eligibility to participate in the giveaway.
9. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Eligible Participant and Sponsor in connection with the giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arkansas, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Arkansas, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Arkansas.
10. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this giveaway is the H.U. Lee Foundation, 6210 Baseline Road, Little Rock, AR 72209.